Submit a Report

Reporting: This page is used to report information to the University of North Texas.  Each one of the links below will direct you to a specific form and each form will have directions about the use, intended purpose, and/or limitations associated with its use.  If you have questions or concerns, or are unsure of how to use this, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 940-565-2648 for direction.  All University policies can be found at

All forms should be filled out with complete, accurate, and specific information.  
Please know that reporting anonymously, or with incomplete or innacurate information,
will impair, deter, or delay the University's ability to take the appropriate action on the report.


Report Student MisconductUse the above link to report behavior by a UNT student that violates the Code of Student Conduct (UNT Policy 07.012). DO NOT use this to report sexual misconduct, relationship violence or stalking. Please report these incidents under “Report Sexual Misconduct”

Report Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence & StalkingUse the above link to report sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, stalking and relationship violence allegations that may violate the following UNT Policies: Code of Student Conduct (07.012), Prohibition of Sexual Assault and Retaliation (12.005),  and/or Sexual Harassment (16.005).

Report Student Organization MisconductUse the above link to report behavior by a UNT student organization that may violate the Code of Student Conduct (UNT Policy 07.012).

Refer to SOS ProgramUse the link above to refer students who are in need of resources for personal, academic, and social concerns to the Seeking Options & Solutions (SOS) program.

Report Study Abroad Incidents Use the link above to report incident that occur abroad to the Study Abroad Office and other UNT partners.

Report Academic Integrity ViolationsUse the above link to report behavior by a UNT student that violates the Student Academic Integrity policy (UNT Policy 06.003) This will be sent to the Academic Integrity Officer.

Report a ComplaintThe above link is for students to file informal complaints with the Dean of Students Office that do not fall under any other UNT policy.

Report Disruptive StudentsUse the above link to report behavior by a UNT student that disrupts the teaching or learning of others

Report Student to CARE Team Use the link above to report students, faculty, or staff whose behavior could be harmful to themselves or others. Contact the CARE Team at 940-565-4373 with any questions.

Pregnancy or Parenting Students wishing to receive reasonable accommodations for Pregnancy or Parenting (if child needs medical care or doctor’s appointments) can request accommodations here. Medical documentation must be downloaded on form and UNT email used.